C2 performs roofing inspections on residential and commercial projects. Our clientele includes building owners, commercial builders, general contractors, and property management companies. No project is too big or too small.
- Do you have a leak and don’t know where to start?
- Do you have roof damage?
- Do you have siding damage or need siding or trim repair?
- Do you need roof repairs?
- Has it been over a year since your last roof inspection?
C2 Does It All
From roofing and siding storm damage repair to rotted wood and/or exterior home improvement projects, C2’s skilled technicians perform roofing, siding, trim, skylight, gutter, downspout, shutter, window and door repairs on commercial and residential buildings. We repair blow-offs, (replace blown-off shingles), repair or replace dented chimney caps, replace and install ridge vents and pipe collars, replace broken shingles and roof slates, repair and replace skylights, and find and solve leaks. We perform repairs on a variety of roofing materials including asphalt shingle roofing, slate roofing, cedar roofing, copper roofing, tin roofing, aluminum roofing or roof accessories, steel roofing, rolled roofing, TPO, EPDM, and flat rubber roofing and sloped roofing types.
- C2 frequently repairs siding, soffit, and trim due to improper original installation, animal damage, storm damage, or wood rot and neglect. C2 can repair and replace vinyl and aluminum siding, shutters, soffit and trim.
- C2 repairs or replaces gutters and downspouts and repairs rotted wood caused by improperly maintained or improperly installed gutters. C2 installs leaf protection and gutter guard or gutter screen systems to assist in the maintenance of gutters.
- C2 is a Certainteed (top manufacturer in the roofing and siding industry) 5-Star Select Shinglemaster (Certainteed’s highest roofing qualification). Certainteed recommends C2 for residential and large commercial roofing and siding projects.
- C2 has roofing and siding repair expertise that goes above and beyond other roofing contracting firms in the area. We frequently partner with local building envelope consulting firms to perform inspections on roofing, siding, and other exterior work performed by other roofing and siding companies.
C2 will repair your home, improve its value and help to maximize its visual appeal. Call C2 today for a FREE roofing, siding, trim, door, window, or other exterior evaluation and repair quote.